How do you want to celebrate the most love on February 14?
Send a Valentine card, buy some flowers or candy, prepare a special meal or dessert, have a family party ... read on for dozens of resources to make St. Valentine's Day special for your sweetheart, friends and family.
Creative Valentine Ideas
Everyone loves to get a beautiful card or gift on Valentine's Day, but one that's homemade can be even more appreciated by the receiver, and certainly more fun for the giver.
Print out special Valentine Love Coupons and staple or tie them into a booklet of sweetheart gifts you can customize!
Make a unique 3-dimensional Valentine Box filled with photos or candie bars on every petal. Make one for someone very special. Get the instructions for a Valentine exploding box.
Homemade Valentine's Day Gifts from the Heart
- Make some sugar cookies in heart shapes and decorate with pink and white icing or candy sugar sprinkles. Wrap in a cellophane bag, tie with ribbon and add a tag, or staple the top and add a topper card.
- Print up small Valentine cards on card stock and stick a lollipop sucker to the back of the card to the handle stick. SWEET DEAL
- Make a Valentine from vintage graphics.
- Download a ready-to-print Valentine and add your own message and embellishments like glitter, ribbon, lace and buttons.
- Make lovely bath salts and fizzy bath powders.
- Sexy and Romantic - grown up fun for Valentine's Day!
- Craft a bouquet of Chocolate Kiss Roses made from candy kisses.
Valentine Jigsaw Puzzles
Have fun working on these Heart Inspired Valentine jigsaw puzzles - choose from several designs, including conversation hearts or heart shaped diamond. Puzzles are here, on site, just click a link and play for free.
Romantic and cute original graphics and borders for making cards, crafts, stickers and gifts.
Give a thoughtful and not expensive giftable IOU. Choose from ideas we've created for you, or customize your own love coupon.
Pretend postage to use on your Valentine Card envelopes.
- Valentine's Day Creative Ideas for Fun
- Printable Valentine Bookmarks - they're great as gift tags, too!
- Couples with Kids - 10 Ideas for Recreating Romance on a Budget
- Valentine's Day Celebrations for Families
- Get a genuine USPS Valentine postmark on your posted greeting cards!
- Love Poems & Quotes for your cards and scrapbook making
- Decorate a shoebox with clipart to craft a Valentine Mail Box.
- 3 Easy Heart Crafts for preschoolers
- Easy Valentine Crafts and Gifts- sweet, sentimental, sassy or sensuous - creative Valentine fun for all ages
- History of Conversation Hearts candies
- Add a sentiment to your card with suggestions from Hallmark.