in a Basket Preschool Craft
Make these easy cute, fuzzy Easter peep chick decorations with the kids.
cotton balls (yellow or white) or small fuzzy pom-poms
shredded paper or Easter basket grass
orange construction paper
- Cut egg cartons into individual sections for "baskets."
- Add a paper strip or pipe cleaner for the handle.
- Place a bit of
shredded paper or Easter basket grass in bottom and glue securely.
- Dot eyes on a cotton ball using marker.
- Cut out a triangle of orange
paper and glue onto cotton ball for beak.
- Place the chick in "basket"
and arrange on tabletop.
Martha Stewart's Favorite Crafts for Kids
175 Projects for Kids of All Ages to Create, Build, Design, Explore, and Share