Easy to Make Table Top Ghost Decoration
Ghost Craft Materials
- White cheesecloth fabric cut into 12-inch squares
- Large bowl and mixing spoon
- Rubber gloves
- 2 cups nontoxic white craft glue, diluted with 1/2-cup water
- 16-oz plastic cups
- Waxed paper lined cookie sheet
Instructions for Making Cheesecloth Ghost Decorations
- Line the cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- Dip a square of cheesecloth into the diluted glue; wring out
- Drape the glue-soaked cheesecloth loosely
over a plastic cup on the lined cookie sheet; allow to dry
for two days until stiff and not sticky.
- Carefully remove each ghost from its plastic cup form.
- Decorate the ghost faces with a fine tip black marker, or add glitter
Use your crafty ghosts as table decorations, wreath ornaments, or
hang your spooky goblins from the window or ceiling with fishing line or string.